CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sometimes, they are silly to make that decision... They think about the wrong way ang they have a wrong preassumption indeed... They possessed a big size body n height which i never have...What can i do?Maybe just wish them because its their gift from 'The Creator'.It is their loss to make wrong decision and i wont blame others, i know this is just all i have..and i have a strong spirit which tells me to perform better, be tougher,harder instead of harsh.....Every time,i do my best... Maybe my height is the main barrier to obstruct me to be in the list of my 'head'......I wont blame him, i know he always make the right decision ,but just sometimes....not this time...he'll regret for this... And recently,i dont feel right for everything, something......just not right to me.....just kinda feeling to me, Sad?Happy?Shock?Freaky?Dejected? i duno what actually hv happened to me....I demanded myself to treat all this weird feelings possitively...Im a weird person right? Till now,messages that i have posted is all sad things of me...and i expressed it with real feelings through out my heart...I really hope everything will be in a revolution soon......Dont worry...be happy.... hope everyone happy always... give some comment bout what i've written here...thanks...

0 comments: